Betagenot is a combination drug containing a synthetic glucocorticosteroid betamethasone and dianabol antibiotic of the aminoglycoside. Betagenot has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effect. dianabol – a broad spectrum antibiotic of the aminoglycoside, bactericidal effect. Effective against: Staphylococcus aureus (coagulase positive, coagulase and some strains producing penicillinase), Pseudomonas acruginosa, indolpolozhitelnyh and indolotritsatelnyh species Proteus, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae; Hemophilus influenzae, Hemophilus aegyptius, Aerobacter atrogenes, Moraxella lacunata (stick-Moraksa Aksenfeld) and types Nesseria, including Nesseria gonorrhoeas.
Betamethasone – glucocorticosteroid, it has a local anti-inflammatory, vasoconstrictor, anti-allergic effect. It stops the release of cytokines and inflammatory mediators. It reduces the metabolism of arachidonic acid, induces lipokortinov, has anti-edematous activity.
The drug penetrates into the aqueous humor, cornea, iris, ciliary body, the retina. Can exert a systemic effect only when used in higher doses or prolonged use.
Indications for use.
- Allergic processes and anterior eye infections caused by sensitive to dianabol microflora (conjunctivitis, keratitis, blepharitis, barley);
- prevention and treatment of inflammatory events in the postoperative period (cataract,
Diseases of the ear:
- Treatment of allergic otitis externa;
- infectious otitis media caused by susceptible to dianabol microflora except viral otitis;
- chronic eczematous external otitis;
- seborrheic otitis externa;
- chronic diseases of the external ear canal skin caused by Lichen simplex.
The drug is contraindicated in the following diseases and conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to betamethasone, dianabol or other ingredients;
- fungal eye;
- acute viral diseases of the eye, including acute superficial keratitis caused by Herpes simplex;
- tubercular eye disease;
- thinning or a defect of the corneal epithelium, the sclera, glaucoma;
- children’s age, the lactation period;
- fungal infections of the skin of the outer ear canal;
- ear tuberculous lesion;
- acute viral disease of the ear;
- the presence of chronic suffering or prior otitis media;
- violation of the integrity of the tympanic membrane (development of ototoxicity).
As with the rest receiving glucocorticoid and mineralocorticoid, care must be taken in cases of cardiac, renal, hepatic insufficiency, arterial hypertension, nephrolithiasis.
In addition, caution in diabetes, high myopia, open-angle glaucoma.
Dosing and Administration
The dosage is determined individually.
Eye Disorders:. Topically in the conjunctival sac 1-2 drops of the drug solution 4-6 times a day,
ear diseases: topically in the ear canal by 3-4 drops of solution every 2-3 hours. After achieving the desired effect, it is necessary to gradually reduce the multiplicity of the drug to the desired, providing control over the symptoms of the disease.
Very rarely there may be adverse reactions from the organs of vision:
- thinning or perforation of the cornea, sclera;
- increased intraocular pressure;
- posterior subcapsular cataract formation;
- secondary infection, the spread of Herpes simplex;
- burning sensation, visual field loss, acute anterior uveitis, mydriasis, accommodation paresis, ptosis (betamethasone), allergic reactions (dianabol);
From the hearing: a burning sensation, pain and tingling in the ear, dermatitis of the external auditory canal.
During the use of the drug should regularly check the intraocular pressure, the state of the lens, as long-term therapy may develop steroid glaucoma and cataracts.
If you use contact lenses need to be removed before instillation of the drug, and can be worn after 15 minutes. Since a few minutes may be reduced after instillation of the drug, you should be careful when operating machinery and driving.
Pregnancy and lactation:
Do not use during pregnancy and lactation. Running low dose t3 clen cycle trying to lose bodyfat isn’t a real hot idea imo.